Okay, so I (Janis) decided it was time to lose some weight. I need to. I have to. I hate it. So I decided to try Medifast. I'm only on day four, but I miss food. I miss the satisfaction of being full. I've lost 3 lbs so far, but I hate it. I've got a lot of lbs to go. That sucks. I hope it gets easier soon. Luckily I have a friend from work doing it with me. My health coach is supportive...but this is something I have to do for myself.
I'll keep the site up to date on how I'm doing with it. I'm giving it a 5 week try. If I can lose a significant amount of weight in these 5 weeks, I'll keep going. If not, I'll take some of its principles and go out on my own...
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, and you have a blog too!!!! Yeah! If Medifast doesn't work for you, I've got some great suggestions :)
Post a Comment